Order & Delivery
When will I receive my order?
Our watches are made one by one. After your order is successfully submitted, it takes 2-3 business days for the quartz watch and 7-10 business days for the automatic watch assembly. Then, our staff will process your order to the DHL Express. You will receive an email notification about your tracking information with an estimated delivery date from DHL Express once the watch ships.
Delivery time depends on the conditions and distance of each destination. It will be around 2-7 business days. For more information, please contact us.
Additionally, please note that during new product launch, promotional campaigns, assembly period and delivery times may be longer than usual (10 -15 business days).
Can I change my order?
- In this case, we suggest you to contact us to coordinate to the watchmaker team. After that, we will keep you informed for the result.
Can I cancel my order?
- In case you wish to cancel the order, we suggest you to contact us by sending the message via contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- During Pre-sale, Pre-order of the products, you are able to cancel an order only within 7 days after an order placed.
If I place 2 watches in an order, will they have to ship together?
- In case you place 2 watches in an order without any discount codes, you will have your rights to receive one of the watch before, just in case another one is pre-order/pre-sale product which takes longer than usual to ship out.
- In case you place 2 watches in an order with sale campaign discount codes, the watches will have to ship out together.
Do I have to pay for Duty and import tax?
- Most international orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of importation. The buyer is responsible for all cases. (Fees, Duty, other import taxes) You may contact your local customs office for more details.
WISE WATCH WARRANTY (International)
All watches are warranteed by WISE for a period of 12 months (Twelve months) from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international WISE warranty covers; Movement, Material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the WISE watch. The warranty only comes into force if the warranty card is dated fully and correctly (Valid warranty card). During the warranty period, WISE will repair or replace any defect watch-parts, at no additional expense.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover;
- Normal wear, tear, and aging (e.g. scratches, alteration of the colour and peeling of the plating)
- Damage on any parts of the watch resulting from abnormal/ abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, etc.)
- Incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided.
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the watch
- The watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services, or repairs) or which undergoes alterations in its original condition.
In case you are located internationally, we recommend you to use standard registered and trackable services when sending your package. Send the parcel to the address on the warranty card, mark customs forms as a "Return to Repair" please contact us for more information.
If there is some processing/handling charge, we will inform you and request for you to pay in order to begin the process. Once the payment completed. We will inform you an estimate repair period, usually within 14 business days.
Our customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your watch. If your watch needs attention, rely on us and drop us a message any time via firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise and Rich Co.,LTD
67/1 Moo 4, Soi Ram-Intra 23 Yak 20, Anusawaree, Bangkhen 10220 BKK, Thailand